body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Booked.

I met with Nicole tonight at Shelly's restaurant in St. Louis Park. She booked me! It was great hearing about her wedding and meeting her fiancé Darren. Sounds like they have a great wedding planned. I was happy to hear that she had already decided on me awhile ago but tonight was just a formality.

I can't believe that I go to OR next Saturday already! There was a big story in the news where several individuals were caught plotting an attack on 10 commercial airliners flying from the UK to the U.S. How scary! We are on red alert at the airports and no liquids of any kind are allowed on carry-ons. I wonder how things will be next Saturday? I wonder if I'll be able to carry on my camera gear? I haven't flown in 3 years!

No comments: