body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Organized!

Me and the boys went to IKEA today and picked up my new desk. I was bummed because when I got there, the finish (beech wood) that I wanted was out already, so I settled for birch wood instead. It is basically "maple" like my old desk. I contemplated going back in on Friday when they got more but seriously, how picky do I want to be? The boys had a lot of fun playing in the berry basket, which is a giant pit of plastic balls. That is, until some unruly kids got in and started throwing balls at everyone. Sad thing is, their parents who were right there didn't say anything to them besides a slight, "no," but that didn't stop them. I took a few pictures of the boys riding their trikes before we headed out for the day. When we got back, my awesome hubby got home from work and jumped right into putting my desk together for me! It only took me like an hour to get everything organized. I'm so happy now! Better yet, the Lakeville Office Max has my chair in stock so I'm picking that up tomorrow after meeting with Nicole.

Check out my new space!
























The best part- a magnetic message board! So far I have my first handwritten thank you note from a client posted, along with a picture of Owen I found. He is on Santa Monica beach when he was only a year and a half old.

Look at all of this new shelving and cubby space that I have. I can't believe I used to have all this stuff crammed in my drawer and on my desktop.




















Owen riding his trike earlier today:

























And Aidan... notice how he is taking his red car for a ride.

























Andy's boss told him that there's enough misc. hardwood flooring to do our bedroom. Pretty exciting! We're going to put hardwood in, put in white trim, paint, and get these new dressers from IKEA. I would love to put in some kind of wainscoting or beadboard because I love that beach cottage look. We'll see he said. But hey- free hardwood flooring! Cool!

No comments: