body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, August 17, 2006


I'm on vacation!

I will be visiting my best friend Jenni out in Oregon. I'm flying in Saturday morning and returning on Wednesday. Two days/nights at Cannon Beach, OR, then back to her place in White Salmon, WA for two days. I'm so excited! I found this gorgeous picture online... we hope to do a little riding this weekend, how fun! I've always wanted to go horseback riding on the beach! I'm looking forward to capturing amazing photos while I'm out there. Look for posts late next week.

I've got a busy schedule when I return, lots of editing, two family photo shoots, and meeting with a possible wedding client. Oh, and Jenni is coming back with me so a big girl's night out on the 26th! Then, September rolls around and it's wedding, after wedding, after wedding!

No comments: