body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hooray!

My lenses are coming tomorrow. As impatient as I am, it seems like I am waiting on so many things lately. My lenses seemed to take forever, I found a new computer desk at IKEA that I want but they are out of stock. I found a new comfortable chair at Office Max and they are on backorder until the 22nd. I can't catch a break! I did manage to snag a cheap printer on clearance. I haven't had a working printer in months. I am in total organization mode. I started cleaning out my old desk and throwing things out so that whenever I get that new one I'll be all set to rearrange the way I do things. I bought these cute little plastic cubby things that are the perfect size to hold CD-R's, and my boxes of 4x6 photos.

I booked two more clients yesterday for family sessions. I'm pretty excited, that's three total this week. I also got a call yesterday from a mom in New Prague who's son is getting married. Unfortunately, it's for next month and I already have a wedding that day. But she told me that she would keep me in mind for future photography. September is looking like it's going to be another June which means another busy month. I have something going on every weekend and a couple of jam packed weekends. Jen Cress called me yesterday and asked me to assist. She's so awesome, I can't wait to work with her again.

I am meeting with my high school friend Nicole on Thursday to talk about her wedding next year. She is considering me as her wedding photographer.

Thomas the Train was a lot of fun on Saturday. Click here to see pictures.

No comments: