body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Busy as a bee!

Wow, I have just been busy, busy, busy. I finally wrapped up some clients so that feels nice. I shot two all day weddings yesterday and today. Friday, I shot with Jen Cress, and tonight was a Bellagala wedding with Heidi Munson. Both were fun! I love to get to work with a variety of photographers because I can always pick up new and different things. It has been since July 28th that I shot a wedding so I was feeling a little rusty at first on Friday, but by the end of the night tonight, I was feeling like an old pro. Too bad I don't have any work to show, I have to hand over my cards at the end of the night. :(

Here are a few shots of the Shimek family that I shot earlier this week. They live just outside of New Prague. They are a great family with a ginormous house with an inground pool. Tim and Renee have three kids, Ashley, 7, Makaylah, 6, and Dylan, 4. It was so much fun, all the kids were in great hyper moods and up for trying new things.
































2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all.......