body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dozinky Days

Saturday, September 16th was celebrated in downtown New Prague at the annual Dozinky Festival. My sister came down and we took the boys to the parade. The boys had fun, and we ate a lot of greasy junk food.

















Get the door! It's the Domino's brownie bite...























Mmmm.... mini donuts!














































My first favorite... their little Chuck Taylors... my second favorite... layered tee's!
























My sister took this pic of me and Owen, I think he was eating funnel cake?

No comments: