body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Booked!

My Fall Photo Shoot Event is officially booked as of today, all 10 time slots are filled. Weather forecast for the event is 62 and partly cloudy. Now if it was overcast all day I'd be happy!

I shot the Dinius Family last night. They live in Rogers, MN which was just hit by a tornado last Saturday. It was sad to see all of the damaged homes but my client said that the town has come together to help each other out. That's so great! I will have to post their pics later, I haven't uploaded them yet.

Bellagala asked me to be an associate photographer for next year. Associate photographers are basically leads in training, so clients can book associates at discounted rates. I will be doing my own weddings and having my own assistants!

I got this exciting email from Heidi (a lead photographer) yesterday:

"YOUR PICTURES WERE AWESOME! I love working with you!"

Heidi

How fun! It's such a rush to hear such a nice compliment!

Tomorrow I'm assisting Sally Jorgensen, one of my favorite wedding photographers. We're shooting a wedding in Uptown and the reception is going to be at Stella's Fish Market. Should be interesting. Again, too bad I can't post any pics!

No comments: