body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Henry Boys

I shot the Henry kids on Friday. Jackson is 4 and Carter is 13 months. Three words... red-curly-hair! They were so adorable! Not to mention, well behaved. It ended up being a great day to be outside. Not compared to lately, it's been cold and kind of dreary. Not that it matters much anyway. I've been sick since last Thursday!
























I love this picture so much! I wish I had one like it with my boys.
























































Look at those eyelashes!














































No comments: