body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Land of Nod

Love, love, love this store. If I could afford to buy every single thing they sell I would. I get their catalog in the mail and it makes my world go round. I try not to show it to my kids because if they were to tell me that they wanted something from it I'd be in trouble. I love all the wooden toys but I especially love all their playroom furniture and art displays. I want to have a house big enough to have an awesome art room for the kids. Someday...



It's a good thing I don't have a girl because I think I would buy every wooden food/kitchen play set there is. My boys aren't into those (I've tried) but I almost want to buy them and play with them myself. :)

No comments: