body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Client update

I shot my final wedding of 2011 today! I am so excited for my shooting schedule to finally come to a close. It's been nuts! I know Thanksgiving is right around the corner and just wanted to update everyone that I hope to wrap a ton of work by Thanksgiving Eve. My goal is to spend a few guiltless days off that weekend relaxing and enjoying my family. I sure deserve it! :)

If you're waiting on a gallery to be put up or a CD order I am working on them now through the holiday. Thanks!

No comments: