body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Judds | Lakeville SuperTarget

Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the Lakeville SuperTarget for my weekly grocery run only to find 3 huge tour buses parked out front. As Oliver and I sat down to lunch in the cafe, there was a buzz of conversation going on amongst the Target employees. I finally asked what was going on and they told me that Naomi Judd was there with a camera crew filming her new reality TV show (which is to air on the Oprah Winfrey Network). I'm no country music fan, but this is just something you don't see everyday. Especially in the outermost suburbs of the Twin Cities.

I just had to check it out and snap some photos. The cashier who checked them out was giving me the scoop when I checked out. He said she bought a lot of stuff including lots of make-up and fake eyelashes. As you can imagine, it caused quite the buzz around the store. Surprisingly, I was only one of the few customers who was gawking. It was mostly Target employees hanging around. I think most people feared being filmed in their "going out to get groceries" outfit.

I would have been a little more excited if they were filming Kendra. (Go Kendra!)




No comments: