body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shelby | Mankato West Senior Photographer

The Mankato flow keeps going and I'm loving it! I pride myself in a business based entirely on word of mouth, so for someone to find me and book me means a lot to me. It means they saw or heard something they liked and it is such an honor. Shelby and her mom were great, these Mankato West girls and their moms are soooo nice! I am having a great time getting to know them all. The days are getting shorter and Shelby's session was a race against the sun. She had so many great outfits, we shot until dark and then stood on the side of the road and talked!












Thanks Shelby and Dana, it was great talking with you! Hope you have a great year!

No comments: