body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kacie & Reid | 2 year and newborn

I got an email from one of my regular clients saying she just had a baby yesterday and wanted to schedule some photos. What?? I just shot her photos last fall and didn't even know she was pregnant! What a fun surprise! I shot the session when Reid was just one week old in the comfort of their own home.

Kacie is a big sister now but she didn't mind playing out in the yard. I don't think this "new baby" thing phases her yet.

Reid was a big 9 lb. baby boy and slept the entire time I was there.


I love the scrunchy newborn faces!


Rock on!
Congratulations once again!

No comments: