body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The end of summer.

I can't believe summer is nearly over! It's been a busy one even though I had hoped to take it easy. I don't think I'd be me if I wasn't frantic with a million things on my plate! I still hope to enjoy the last little bit of summer with my boys before I send them off to school every day. I have a third grader and a first grader this year so it's just me and Oliver at home during the week! I am excited for Aidan to get to go to school everyday because he loves it but I am going to miss him! It's a definite crossroads for him as he grows into his independence and takes one more little step away from me. (tears)

Oliver is getting busier each and every day. I watch him scoot around on the floor on his belly and it's only a matter of time before he learns to get up on his knees and take off! I feel like I am enjoying him but time just won't slow down. I get so busy with work and have to remind myself to stop and enjoy my kids because before I know it they will be all grown up.

Once again I'd like to thank my loyal blog readers. Every once and awhile I get these awesome emails from self-proclaimed "fans" of my work. It just blows my mind that I have "fans." At times I feel like I am just starting out until someone asks me how long I've been shooting and when I realize it's been 5 years I guess that means it's been awhile! Thanks for sticking around, reading about my life, looking at my kids, and most importantly admiring my work!

Here's my babe in my favorite pj's (Kicky Pants) in my bedroom. I had wanted to do a newborn shoot of him on my bed but oops, I kind of forgot so 6 months will have to do!
The morning light was a little dramatic. I like it. I am going to miss sleeping in once school starts! I hardly get any sleep as it is so I'm sure it's going to be a crabby first week. I will have to try to go to bed before 2 am.
My sister was in town last week and we went to the State Fair on opening day. It was Oliver's first time at the State Fair!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and what's left of it. Have a great Labor Day weekend and enjoy the new recent blog posts! Lots more to blog, but also lots more work to catch up on!

No comments: