body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gift Certificates!


I've been getting a lot of requests for these lately and just placed an order to have some made.

Gift certificates must be purchased through me and the recipient must present the card at the time of the session. Believe it or not, I've had some folks try to claim homemade gift certificates from people that I have never even heard of.

Contact me if you want to purchase one and I will have one mailed out to you asap. Certificates must be paid in full at the time of order. Arrangements can also be made to purchase prints, albums, or a CD for the recipient as well which must also be prepaid. Recipients will have 4 months to book a session. Let me know if you have any other questions!

No comments: