body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, September 26, 2008

Brit

Brittney is a superstar NP senior! Her activities include volleyball, basketball, track and field, and was recently crowned this year's homecoming queen.

We had a fun session! She's gorgeous so my job was easy. I found this awesome location outside of New Prague. I asked the homeowner if we could shoot there and she said yes but I guess we overstayed our welcome and were then asked to leave! Oh well, we got the shots in anyway!

Congrats Brit on your senior year!





Gorgeous.











Right after this shot we were asked to leave... but not before being offered a kitten to take home!
Today was the NP homecoming parade and I saw Brit was crowned homecoming queen so I had to take a pic and add it to her post!

No comments: