body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall TV

I am so excited for the new season of shows to start! I am especially excited this year because we actually have DVR now so that I don't have to worry about missing any episodes. Some of my favorites are Entourage, Lost, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives.
Who needs to see the rest of the cast, right? :)
Just checked abc.com and this doesn't start up until early 2009. :( :( :(
SOOOOOO excited for this!!!!
I abandoned this show a couple of seasons ago but just caught the cliffhanger for season 4 tonight and think I'm going to start up with it again. They ended the season with a flash forward to 5 years ahead and are resuming the show in that time frame. It looks interesting!

No comments: