body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A visit from my BFF

In the midst of everything that happened two weekends ago, my best friend drove up from Indiana to visit me. She moved away in 9th grade and we've been keeping in contact ever since! What can I say about Nichole? I love her dearly and my life wouldn't be the same without her. Our lives are so similar and she's the friend that I can talk to on the phone for hours and still have so much to say. I was so excited to find out we were both expecting our third child. She was also one of my first artistic inspirations and we have fond memories of staying after school playing on the potter's wheel and listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers on MTV.

It was a great visit and it ended all too soon. I wish we lived closer!

Kenny, Ben (7), Elijah (2), and Ezra- due early September!








Yes... Elijah just turned 2 and he skateboards!


He celebrated his 2nd and golden birthday at my house!
We made our husbands do a photo shoot of us before Nichole left for home. Don't the kids look thrilled? hehe
Love ya 'Cole! Miss you...

No comments: