body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, August 22, 2008

Personal update...

Hey ya'll! It's been awhile since I've just written! As you can imagine, it's been crazy busy here! It's hard core wedding season and suddenly, it's fall photo booking season and also the start of senior portrait season! Not to mention, school is right around the corner and I've been cramming things in left and right where I have no business cramming them! I've been asked to do some really fun shoots that I have coming up such as the New Prague Girls Volleyball team poster and more senior girls sessions. I also started a personal project (which I needed baby models for) that I am excited to announce but unfortunately that's been put on the back burner for now.

I've had a HUGE rush of bookings so I apologize if it has taken me longer to get back to you. At times I have all of my email reply windows up as well as my calendar and I have to sit and figure out where things are going to go. That's amazingly awesome that so many of you want to work with me and I am truly flattered and humbled each and every day.

I can't believe there's only one more week of summer left! You have no idea how much denial I am in. I keep thinking of things I should have done like go to the beach or pool and at least try to fit one camping trip in. Sadly, none of that happened this summer! I'm not even sure what I did this summer?

I'm heading to the State Fair on Wednesday so if you're out and about, maybe I'll see you around! I've got an awesome wedding in Red Wing this weekend so stay tuned! I'm still quite behind on my blogging and I still have a couple more recent galleries to post so please continue to be patient. I am getting caught up, I swear! :)

No comments: