body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Linnea!

Linnea is my employee and a New Prague high school senior. We shot her senior pictures recently and I think I am now in love with shooting seniors! I always get asked if I shoot seniors and here is the answer... I do! Am I the right photographer for you? My ideal candidates are students that are uninspired by traditional senior portrait photography and want their photos to represent who they are and definitely no cheesy poses leaning on a tree. I love to shoot magazine-style photos in lots of different outfits and in lots of different locations.

This had to be the most perfect shoot ever! Linnea R-O-C-K-E-D these photos and I couldn't be happier with the results. It's a longer blog post but I just wanted to show exactly what one of my senior shoots entails. Plus, I was so excited about these I just couldn't help myself!

Linnea! You need to email me after you see these and tell me if you like them! :)


I love this one.
These were so fun to shoot!


Love the color here...


This next series was Anthropologie-inspired:








1.2:


5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great! I love how naturally beautifully she is, especially in the last one!

Laurie said...

Super cute and fun, Olivia. You've grown so much since you shot Amanda's pictures (not that I didn't LOVE those ..)

Hugz

La Vie Photography said...

these are awesome. i love the first jumping one!
I totally need to get me a traveling chair, I LOVE it!
s

Ginger Murray said...

These are fantastic....

Melissa Louise said...

Olivia, these images SHINE!! mel