body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beatrice and Henry

I want to thank everyone again for your kind words and patience last week. I am feeling much better and anxious to get back into the swing of things. I'm pretty sure that I have answered all of my emails during this past week but if you by chance haven't heard back from me in more than 2 or 3 days please let me know and I apologize if I have overlooked anything. As you can imagine, there is a TON to catch up on!
-----------------
Beatrice and Henry came to see me on July 21st. I am WAY behind on my blogging! Henry was more interested in going to the pet store across the street than getting his photo taken with his new baby sister but I guess to him newborns aren't all that exciting. I on the other hand was so excited to finally meet Beatrice! I found out about Beatrice way back when Melissa first found out she was pregnant so I was anxiously awaiting her arrival. Melissa lives up near Brainerd and drives all the way down to see me! Well, that and to visit with friends and relatives. ;) She's one of my rock star clients!
Love this photo:





You know my infatuation with eyelashes!

No comments: