body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Madeline | Shattuck-St. Mary's High School Senior

I had the pleasure of working with this family once again. I shot Samantha's senior photos back in March and now it is Madeline's turn. It is funny how some siblings can look like twins and some look totally different. It was fun working with both of them because they were so photogenic. I seriously couldn't take a bad shot.
The beautiful Madeline:


I had a hard time converting any of them to black & white. Her coloring is so beautiful and we had really nice soft light. Of course Blogger doesn't do them justice. Once things slow down I will be looking into getting a new blog and changing some things up. I'm ready for change and a fresh start!





I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed their extended weekend! It's hard to believe it's December already and everyone is in full holiday mode. I am doing great and enjoying being healthy. I started the third trimester of my pregnancy and the belly is growing larger each day! It's great to feel him moving around so much, it's just a reminder of how excited I am to meet him!

No comments: