body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, my little business had its most fabulous year to date! It really is hard to imagine that just 4 short years ago I was just starting out. I am so proud and grateful to my clients for where I've ended up!

I hope for lots of new changes in 2010! Pricing structure will change and I will be accepting only a limited number of sessions per week. Things got a little carried away this year and I always felt overbooked. I am so excited to welcome this new baby, and my New Year's resolution is to enjoy him this year and not spend the first year of his life in front of my computer. Every parent knows just how fast that baby phase goes by and I can't wait to cherish every moment, even the sleepless nights. :)

I was hoping to put together some fancy slide show or collage of all of my work from 2009 but who am I kidding? I didn't even get a Christmas card out this year and I still have 15 weddings to blog! I thank you all for continuing to follow my work and read my blog.

Here's hoping for a fabulous 2010! Enjoy your time with your family, friends, and loved ones.

No comments: