body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jacob and Elle- on location New Prague session

Jacob is big brother to 6 month old Elle and what a big brother he is!
I love how Elle is checking him out.







Hello beautiful!

Dad is an amazing artist and their house is filled with wonderfully painted walls!

3 comments:

Mama Metzdorff said...

Hey Olivia....seriously my question may seem bizarre but any chance you could put me in contact with the Dad who did the amazing walls? I need something done on a fairly big wall in my house and would love to have it done locally if possible.

Elizabeth Meskan Neiderhiser said...

Hi Simone, I feel kind of weird commenting on this since you asked Olivia, but I can provide you my husband's info (the "Dad" Olivia was talking about) if you would like. You can email me at ejmeskan@hotmail.com. Thanks! Liz

Elizabeth Meskan Neiderhiser said...

Olivia- you did such a beautiful job!! I LOVE them. I can't wait to see them all! ;)