body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 15, 2009

and the winner is...


LaChelle and Jesse!
I want to thank all of the wonderful couples who entered and all of my awesome readers who voted! I heard from so many people that voted that it was such a tough decision because they were all so deserving! I am so excited to shoot these photos and create some wonderful art for this deserving couple. I got a lot of feedback from this contest so who knows, maybe this will be an annual thing! If you can't wait that long, please note that these will be a new type of session that I am offering in my line-up. Just contact me for details.

Thanks everyone!

Sorry for the slow week of blog posts but I have so many exciting things that I am working hard on so hopefully I will be back to my regular scheduled programming very soon. I am a few sessions behind!

No comments: