body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, May 18, 2009

Be bold.

I've been wanting to scope out a couple of locations that I've driven by so Linnea, my assistant, modeled for me. She is so damn cute. I am so glad she contacted me for a job last summer because I now I don't know what I would do without her! I am really going to miss her when she goes away to college this summer! Which reminds me, I will need to start looking for her replacement soon. :(

We texted last night to set up the shoot today and when she asked me what she should wear, I said, "Be bold." She totally rocked it out and I am super in love with the results! I just wanted to point out how important clothing is for photos and also show how what an inspiration it is for finding locations and how it affects the general feel of the photo. Hmmm... maybe I will have to start hiring her to style my shoots?





This lighting was SO tasty. I could have shot here until the sun went down but Linnea was getting eaten alive by bugs! These kind of remind me of a french countryside.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I absolutely LOVE these photos! I look forward to more post!

--Alex