body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to share this photo. This is the day the second time I became a mother. I really can't share any of my first birth because it was so traumatic and I looked like a train hit me. I really don't even want to look at any of those photos! My second birth was so beautiful and wonderful and everything I thought a birth should be. Why is that? Well, an epidural of course!

This is the moment that I first met my Aidan:
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there! If you're not a mother, but someday hope to be... I wish that you are blessed with beautiful, healthy babies. Don't forget to hug your mom today and tell her how wonderful she is!

No comments: