body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brayden- Como Park

This is what Brayden looked like last time I saw him:
Imagine my surprise when he ran up to me kicking a soccer ball at Como Park! Now he's 3 and he brought along his dog Belle for his 3 year photos. Brayden's mom loves my chairs so I brought one along.



I love these two:
Look at Belle popping up over the rock wall!


LOVE this!
Great to see you again Brayden!

1 comment:

tasha herrgott said...

Love these - especially the one with his little feet, the dog, and the chair... I want to hang it on my wall!