body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Updated site!

I love my website because I have the ability to change it at any time (vs. relying on a web designer), but I just haven't had time to update it in so long! I finally had the chance to work on it and have updated my wedding site and a portion of my children's site. Feel free to check it out if you have a chance! I still have to redo all of my children's galleries but that is another day!

By the way, my all day sessions went great today! I'll try to have pictures posted soon! I'm also on a wedding booking spree so I'm super pumped for this year. More exciting news coming soon!

Before:

Now!

No comments: