body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Henry and Teddy

I got to meet another baby for the first time! Teddy was a rather new surprise when I shot my first session with Henry and now he is growing up so fast! Henry and Teddy are a bit of a flashback for me because they are 21 months apart, just like my boys. Henry loves his little brother but was more interested in playing with his trains than interacting with Teddy. That's okay, they were both so happy and did incredibly well. Sometimes you just never know with a 2 year old and an infant!

A few of my random favorites...








No comments: