body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, January 08, 2009

OWP Facebook Page

Hello loyal blog readers and Happy New Year! One of my goals for 2009 is to stay on top of this blog and get back to being personal. For awhile I was just so busy that I barely had time to post sessions yet alone keep you up to date on what is going on with me. Now that it's the "slow season" I hope to get back on track.

For those of you on Facebook, I created a page for my business. Next time you're on, come by and check it out! If you're not on Facebook yet, sign up now! It's such a great way to stay connected but I must warn you, it's highly addictive! I know it may seem daunting and overwhelming to start up but trust me, once you're on you'll be a regular in no time. Look me up and add me as a friend!

My sister also got me started on Geni.com. It's another networking site, but it's an awesome family tree builder. It's really cool to see how extensive your family tree branches out, especially if you have a large family. Check it out!

No comments: