body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 Goals

1. Be active! When I was in 4th grade, I was the only kid in the entire elementary school to be awarded with the Presidential Fitness Award. That means that I scored 85% or above in each of the categories- mile run, flexed arm hang, etc. Remember those? There was a girl in my grade who was so athletic that when the principal announced that there was only one winner and that it was a 4th grade girl, I thought for sure it was her. Much to my surprise, the principal announced MY name! Well, it's been a long time since 4th grade, but seriously what happened to me? So... this year my goal is to be more active. I don't want to bring weight loss into it, I am hoping that is just a pleasant side effect of being more active. I was thinking a class, co-ed softball league, or something else that would be fun.

2. Strengthen my relationships. This is pretty self-explanatory. I want to work on being a better mother, wife, friend, daughter, and sister. This would probably involve spending less time on the computer.

3. Further my photography career. I hope to further my photography career by participating in a workshop or two this year. For the longest time I always felt like I was working toward something like being able to quit my job or having a studio. Now that things have finally "settled," I feel like I need some new inspiration or a new goal to work towards.

4. Travel! I say this every year but this year some trips WILL be taken! Play more, work less is the general philosophy!

So, those are my main goals for the year. I am super excited to start off with a clean slate and see what this new year has in store for me!

No comments: