body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So much to do, so little time!

I have a zillion things I need to do over Christmas break, but first on my list is relax! It's just been so busy since summer that I am looking very forward to a nice relaxing few days spent with family.

I'm hosting Christmas this weekend so that's a big list of to-do's later this week. I like to do a lot of baking so I'm excited to do my day of cookie making. My favorites are russian tea cookies, spritz, and good old fashioned sugar cookie cutouts. Of course I'll also have to do peanut butter blossoms and hopefully if I can get to it, some gingerbread. YUM, are you hungry now?!

Other tasks include updating my website and hopefully getting some sample albums and canvases printed out for my studio. I've been wanting to do a lot of these projects once things slowed down this winter but it's been consistently busy which is great, but not for my projects since they have no choice but to sit on the back burner.

I'm also working on my new pricing structure which will go into effect early next Spring (more on that later). For now, a new change with the new year will be instant access to your session. After viewing your images on my blog, your best 30 images will be available for immediate purchase on my ordering site. Time line to receive your CD in the mail will still be three weeks, but for those of you that want your hands on them fast, this will allow you to do that. Now that Christmas card ordering season is over, I will no longer be emailing requested files after your session, you will need to purchase prints if you want them immediately or wait for your CD. Pricing changes will go into effect April 1st, so if you want to take advantage of my current structure, book anytime now through March!

I will also be adding new session types to my line-up such as:
-Newborn Sessions (includes custom birth announcements)
-Birthday Sessions (includes custom invitations)
-Holiday Sessions (includes custom greeting cards- Valentine's and Easter are coming up!)
-Baby's First Year Package (includes 5 sessions newborn-12 months and a custom collage)

I've been receiving a lot of compliments on my Christmas card and I would love to get into more design work!

Attention wedding photographers: I am available as a second shooter for 2008! I love second shooting and I think it's a great way to stay fresh and creative without all of the pressure. Please contact me for my rates, it would be fun to work with you! OR, if you want to work with me on my weddings, contact me with your rates. Thanks!

No comments: