body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, December 07, 2007

The new look of studio...

I have been waiting for this moment all week! I told you that I have been making studio purchases all week, well today I scheduled a test shoot with my niece Sophia. I don't get to see Sophia very often and last time we tried to do photos she didn't like it very much. This time she was all smiles as she modeled my new studio look.

This was just a test shoot so you'll have to let me know what you think! I still have plain backgrounds as my "standard" but these are a fun alternative for a styled shoot, which is what I want to get more into next year.


My new prized possesion- this lovely green settee. My husband thinks it's "the ugliest couch he's ever seen" but I LOVE IT!!!






4 comments:

tasha herrgott said...

These look Great, love your new backgrounds! They add interest and warmth to your already beautiful photographs!

Kristi

Amber Engfer said...

OMG - I LOVE the couch!!!! Love it love it love it... and the backgrounds are great too, keep up the good work!

Ginger Murray said...

I LOVE it.... Green is my favorite color too.
WOW... really nice find!! I'm gonna steal it!

And I wouldn't mind stealin that baby as well!! What a cutie!
Great pics:)

Erin N said...

I love the couch! I also love the new backgrounds. It just gives even more options. Looking forward to getting more pictures done.