body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, December 01, 2007

The end of a crazy week!

This has been a crazy week! My husband has been out of town all week and finally got back today. That has made this week a little challenging with nobody else to keep my kids occupied! I recently shot 7 studio sessions within a 2 1/2 day time period so I still need to catch up on blogging those. Christmas card orders are really picking up and I've got tons of editing to do so bear with me! Today we got our first big snowfall of the season so it has been the perfect day to work! My husband came home, I kissed him hello and later this evening kissed him goodnight, and the rest of the time I've been sitting at my computer! Poor hubby. :(

I did actually make dinner for the first time this week. We had chicken and I made roasted vegetables. I cubed potatoes and cut up red and yellow peppers and onions, drizzled them with olive oil (EVOO- ha!), and sprinkled powdered veggie dip mix on them. OMG, they were so good! We were waiting for the chicken to finish cooking and started sampling the veggies. We ending up eating the entire cookie sheet of veggies right off the pan before the chicken ever even came out of the oven! LOL

No comments: