body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, December 28, 2007

Deceptively Delicious























I received this Christmas gift from my friend who lives in Washington. I'm so excited to try it out! I've you've never heard of it, Jerry Seinfeld's wife wrote a cookbook about getting your kids to eat healthier by incorporating vegetable and fruit purees into their regular kid-friendly foods that they normally eat. I have two picky eaters that once used to eat bowl upon bowl of vegetables but now won't touch a single one. For instance, the cookbook incorporates cauliflower or squash puree into their macaroni and cheese and they don't know the difference! I've read through the book and it looks fantastic!



No comments: