body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jell-O Pudding Pops!

Do you remember these as a kid? I realized that they had discontinued making them and apparently now they're back! Before you get too excited... they're not the same! I remember them being a flat, wide bar with that yummy coating of ice surrounding it. Then when you got to the bottom, there would be that little "ice tray" which was the best! The new pudding pops are are a traditional Popsicle shape with no ice coating. Darn.

Before you think I'm the only crazy one who realizes these types of things, I actually found an article about this on the internet. Apparently, there's also a petition to bring back the original Jell-O Pudding Pops! Crazy stuff...

1 comment:

Shawny said...

I loved JELLO pudding pops, and I definately loved them with icey coating. HMMMM, maybe i'll have to sign the petition!
I decided that I'm going to go out and get that "Seinfeld" cookbook. Lord knows I am tired of buying V8 fusion! heheh! Happy new year! shawny