body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Felicity

Did anyone ever watch this show? Besides my sister... ;) I was addicted back when it was on from 1998-2002. Now I am watching the entire series on DVD starting back with Season 1. It's really quite sad that I find myself spending all of my extra free time at night watching disc after disc. Anyway, I just made it through Season 1. What I loved about it was it was always Ben or Noel, Ben or Noel? Who will she choose?! And really, how can she decide? ;)

Another thing I wanted to add, which was actually photography related, was I love the black and white photography in the opening credits. I remember really liking it back then too, even before I was into photography. I couldn't find the exact photos that I really loved.































No comments: