body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, February 05, 2007

February 3rd Wedding

I shot my second wedding of the year on Saturday with Heidi. It was so much fun! The bride's mother personally pulled me aside to tell me how great we were doing and how much fun we were. The clients and their families couldn't have been nicer and they rewarded us with a nice big tip! The bride was even brave enough (or crazy enough?!) to do pictures outside in her bare strapless gown! It was literally 20 below out! Bellagala actually sent along a videographer to capture Heidi and I in action to put together a production of how we work. I'd be curious to see that footage someday!

The ceremony was at the Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas and the reception was at the St. Paul Town and Country Club. The T&CC was a great venue- the lighting inside the reception was great- which is almost never the case. We were able to get some amazing reception photos.

Weddings really are so much fun. There is so much emotion involved and so many touching moments I am able to witness. Even though I hardly know most of the people there, there is a human connection. It's a treat to hear an amazing pastor who can bring you to tears or a best man or maid of honor speaking so highly of the bride and groom. The thing that always gets me is hearing a parent speak of how proud they are of their child. Now that I am a mother, I can't imagine the day that I will give away my son to start his new life and what I'd be feeling!

Okay, that's enough mushy stuff. I'm getting a lot of inquiries on the bunny shoot and I'm so excited!

No comments: