body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dream Job

I never thought I'd be into commercial photography but I think my dream job would be to work with food stylists. OR better yet, bake the food, style it myself, and shoot it! I think I would specialize in pastries/sweets. That would be so fun! I would also love to work for any Martha Stewart magazine. I love the styling in her photos. Shooting all of that cute stuff would be so easy! Photographs have always inspired me. I'm the type to look through a cookbook, see a picture of a cute recipe and immediately want to bake it!










































































All photos taken from marthastewart.com

No comments: