body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Baby Sophia update...

1:30 pm UPDATE:

Jeff just called and said that my sister just had an epidural. She was at 3 cm an hour ago and her pain is really starting up with her contractions getting stronger. I am heading up after I pick Owen up from school at 3 pm. This will probably be my last update and I'm guessing she'll have the baby sometime this evening. HOW EXCITING! I'll post pics tonight.


10:00 am
So, no baby yesterday. She was sent home yesterday morning after unsuccessful dilation. She was told to come back at 5 pm to try again and spend the night. The latest update is as of this morning at 9 am, she was dilated to 1 cm so the doctor broke her water and started her on Pitocin.

She will hopefully be born today and the coolest part of that is- it's my sister's birthday TODAY! A Happy Birthday it is!

No comments: