body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bunny sessions are booked!

All of the bunny sessions for March 31st are booked. I am still getting a number of inquiries, so depending on how many more I get, I may add another day or half- day session. It would definitely be after Easter though, so I'm not sure if you'd still be interested after the fact.

If you're interested in being an alternate for the March 31st session let me know. In case of a cancellation you may still be able to get in.

Thanks everyone and I'm truly shocked at how fast these booked up!

No comments: