body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, February 02, 2007

Bunnies at Como Park!

I have spoken with my bunny contact and we are set for Saturday, March 31st at Como Park. This will be my first all day photo shoot of the year and I am now taking bookings! I extended the day to one more late afternoon session so there are 11 half-hour time slots available.

The rabbits are all show trained (to sit still), very tame, and excellent with children. Here are some photos from last year when I worked with the rabbits and my friend's son:





























































The session time slots are as follows:

9:30 am- booked
10:15 am- booked
11:00 am-booked
11:45 am-booked
12:30 pm- booked
1:15 pm- booked
2:00 pm- booked
2:45 pm- booked
3:30 pm- booked
4:15 pm- booked
4:45 pm- booked

The cost of the session is $100. This includes a disc of edited images, a professionally enhanced 5x7, and a Polaroid souvenir to take home. The focus of this shoot is mainly the children and rabbits so if you were hoping to get your family shots in for the year, I'd recommend scheduling at another time. BUT- this is a great opportunity to buy a really cute Easter outfit! ;)
Feel free to contact me with any questions and pray for nice weather! I'll update the time slots as they book up so you'll know what's available. I'm super excited for this! What could possibly be cuter than little kids and bunnies!

No comments: