body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Venell Family

Sunday, November 19th

Andrew, Karla, Simon, 4, Jordan, 2, Alena, 5 months, and Josie the black lab. I had such a great time shooting the Venell's at their home in Edina. Their boys are the same age as mine and they have the little girl that I want someday! Anyway, we had some great parenting discussions and I enjoyed spending time with them. I also wanted to share an email I received from Andrew:

Olivia, I just wanted to drop a quick note to say how utterly thrilled we are with these pictures! We appreciate all you did - including the extraordinary number of pictures you took!

Truly, outstanding. Karla called me this afternoon to ask how many times I had looked through the album, and I told her I hadn't stopped looking all day! Thank you! We'll definitely want you to do this again for us sometime, probably many times, as the kids grow (if we didn't scare you off this time!).
Andy

I was so touched to receive that- especially the fact that he thought into the future "as the kids grow." That means so much to me. I mean, it is almost like being an honorary member of the family. Does that sound nerdy? Anyway, here are some photos of their session:















































































LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo!


No comments: