body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Christmas Card Shoot 2006

Yesterday it was 72 degrees out! I did a little shoot with the boys before I brought Owen to preschool. Look, no jackets! I got my Christmas cards ordered last night... that's got to be some kind of record. As tempted as I am to share the finished card, I will show some discipline.

I will however post one photo which wasn't used in the card. It was tough to narrow it down! The weather was warm, the lighting was absolutely perfect, and my boys were actually hamming it up!
























A lot of you are hiring me this time of year to do Christmas photos. I would LOVE to receive a Christmas card from you containing a photo that I have taken for you!

My address is:

Olivia Wagner
711 Highland Drive
New Prague, MN 56071

I'll try to scan and post any cards that I receive (with your permission of course).

Thanks!

No comments: