body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We celebrated at my in-laws with a turkey and all the trimmings feast. The weather was phenomenal, a balmy 56 degrees! I snapped a few photos of the kids but I forgot to get a family photo for the second year in a row! I am actually looking to hire a photographer to come out and do some family pictures for me down my by house. I haven't found anyone yet and I have had other photographer friends agree to do "swap" sessions (I would shoot their family, they'd shoot mine) but it's hard trying to clear my schedule, yet alone two photographer's schedules! I also want the photos done at the park down by my house. So, I DO understand the service that I provide to my family clients and would appreciate it myself! ;)

I booked an October 2007 wedding on Monday. She actually booked me over email so we got together to sign the contract and I got to show her my new album. She had heard of me through Sue Miller's sister, whose hair she styles. It was great to hear that she looked at a lot of other photographers but came back to me. Anyway, what a random referral! I love it!

I have another bride who found me online who wants to meet with me on Tuesday.

Bellagala has also asked me to be a lead photographer for 2007. I had accepted an associate promotion (a lead-in-training), but after discussing some things on Monday I will be a full blown lead. I will have a profile on their website and you will be able to see my work. That's pretty exciting! I honestly wasn't expecting to get asked that until further down the road.

I have 9 family shoots starting tomorrow through the next couple of weeks. I will try to post as many as I can, but I am also frantically trying to get photos out to my clients before the Christmas card cutoff.

A few Thanksgiving photos:

Aidan wearing my new FAVORITE shirt: (as seen at Target)
























Owen and his cousin Alyssa. She is actually only 2 months older than him, but she looks like she's 7! She's always been off the charts for her age...




























Alyssa and Sydney (my sister-in-law's girls)















No comments: