body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bedroom Shoot

I shot these cute pics of my honey today at sunset. He was laying on my bed watching cartoons and the light from the window was just perfect.

























My favorite:













































I would like to do a family bedroom shoot sometime. Here are some great reasons to set up this kind of shoot:

1. Kids love to play on their mom and dad's bed!

2. Some of the best moments in my family are spent cuddling, goofing, and reading books in bed.

3. Natural light from windows!

4. Great, genuine smiles.
5. Framing the pics and hanging them up in your bedroom!

If anyone is ever interested in trying this out, let me know! It's perfect for winter since we can't do too much shooting outdoors. Another cute idea would be baking cookies or doing an art project.


Here is a pic I got at my friend's house of her hubby playing with the kids in bed:





No comments: