body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holiday Wish List

Just for the fun of it I thought I'd create a holiday (or lottery winning) wish list. Of course, almost everything on the list is photography related! Actually, a lot of this stuff I will need someday!

Canon EOS 30D. A newer version of my camera but with a larger viewing screen and a few extra features. Back up camera is a must for wedding photography. $1,150















Alien Bees strobe set. A basic lighting set but on the inexpensive end. They come in a variety of obnoxious colors- but I'd stick with basic black. $599





















Canon 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye. A very cool wide angle lens. Pretty much a novelty item. $580















Canon Speedlite 580ex. A must have in wedding photography. I've put off getting one of these for awhile now. $360



















Canon PowerShot SD600 6mp Digital Elph. I want to get one of these to carry around in my purse. I always want to take pictures but try to protect my professional gear and only take it along if necessary. This is a great point and shoot camera with a ton of features. It has a macro mode which will allow you to take awesome close ups. Only $215!












The Cupcake Courier. Safely transport up to 3 dozen cupcakes! Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office) first introduced me to this on her blog. Her cousin-in-law invented it. How genius! I'm a total baker and this would be an awesome thing to have. Up until now, I put cupcakes in a cake pan with a lid to transport them but they always end up getting smushed into each other.
$32.99













The Group Portrait Photography Handbook by Bill Hurter. Supposedly a great posing book. $23















The Best of Wedding Photojournalism by Bill Hurter. A collaboration of award winning wedding images by pros from across the country. $19















Omron HJ-112 Digital Premium Pedometer. Strive for a goal of 10,000 steps per day to lose weight! This is the model recommended by Dr. Oz, who was recently featured on Oprah. $18


















That about sums it up! Of course there are a couple more lenses I could have thrown on there, but hey! ;) On a side note, I got these *COMFY* slippers at Old Navy. I got them in tan, not baby blue as pictured, but they'd make a great gift for somebody who loves slippers! I wear mine ALL the time. $14.50




















Oh- and for you moms! L-Bow mittens. I bought these for my boys last year. You can only order them online as far as I know, but they are made by a small company in Waconia, MN. There is a waterproof panel on these mittens that pulls up over their coat sleeves! Genius! My boys always got frozen, red wrists after their mittens kept falling off while playing in the snow. These mittens stay put, they're great! They come in a variety of colors. $18, but well worth it for warm hands!

No comments: