body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Kennelly Family

Chris, Sheila, Griffin, 3 months, and Harley the 230 lb. St. Bernard. I shot the Kennelly Family as my second appointment of the day on Sunday, November 12th at their home in St. Paul. When I walked into their home, I was lovingly greeted by Harley! I have never seen such a big dog before in my life! He was so sweet and gentle. Griffin is just the most adorable thing. I mostly work with toddlers so it was a treat to get to visit with two babies in one day!

















Look at Harley! This picture does not even do his size any justice!
















This is so sweet...














































Merry Christmas!






































No comments: