body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 02, 2012

Land of Nod | Storagepalooza

I bought these storage bins as a Christmas present to "the house" and they have been a lifesaver! My oldest son is 9 and we've gone through a LOT of toy storage, but I couldn't be happier with these Storagepalooza bins. They got over 300+ 5-star reviews on their website and I agree! They are stylish, durable, and do such a great job of organizing all our toys. I love that they can be in our living room and still look like a nice piece of furniture and they hold a TON of toys! If your house is in need of de-cluttering I highly recommend these! I also love that they come in a wide range of colors and you can mix and match. Espresso brown, antique white, french blue, navy blue, and tomato are my favorites!



No comments: